Dr. Kevin W. Davis
- B.S. Zoology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN.
- D.P.M., Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland. OH
- Teaching Staff Kentucky Podiatric Residency Program July 2005 - May 2006
- Chief Resident Northside Regional Medical Center July 2002 - June 2003
- Dean's List, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Dec. '96 -May 2000
- National Dean's List Dec. '96 -May 2000 Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Merit Scholarship Recipient July '97 -May 2000
- North Central Academy of Podiatric Medicine Scholarship Recipient July 1997
- Fund for Podiatric Medicine Scholarship Recipient July 1998
- Recipient of William F. Munsey leadership Award From Ohio Pod. Med. Assoc. May 2000
- Recipient of Mildred Kaufman Award for Excellence in Orthopedics and Biomechanics: May 2000
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- RPR/PSR-24, Northside Regional Medical Center, Youngstown, OH
- Residency Director: Lawrence DiDomenico, DPM FACFAS
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Northcrest Medical Center, Springfield, TN
- Northcrest Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center, Springfield, TN
- Logan Memorial Hospital, Russellville, KY
American Board of Podiatric Surgery Board Qualified
Ankle Arthrodesis Utilizing a Combined Anterior and Lateral Approach; A Retrospective Analysis of Eleven Cases
The Use of Infrared Thermal Imaging to Monitor Temperature Changes During Pedal Osseous
Procedures. Co-authored with Heiko Adms, DPM.
- Osteotomies of the Calcaneus: 8/9/00 Northside Medical Center
- Chronic Tophaceous Gout: 10/19/00 Eastern Academy of Podiatric Medicine Mtg.
- Diagnosis and Management of Pediatric Fractures: 12/ 6/00 Northside Medical Center
- Revision of First MTP Fusions: 3/15/01 Eastern Academy of Podiatric Medicine Mtg.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Clubfoot: 4/4/01 Northside Medical Center
- Ulcerations In the Rheumatoid Patient: 6/14/01 Eastern Academy of Podiatric Medicine Mtg.
- Cerebral Patsy: Diagnosis and Management of lower Extremity Sequelae: 10/10/01 Northside Medical Center
- Rearfoot Reconstruction: 1/23/02 Northside Medical Center Arthroscopy and Endoscopy of the Lower Extremity: 3/27/02 Northside Medical Center Hindfoot Arthrodesis Utilizing the Intramedullary Nail: 4/9/02 Ohio College of Podiatric
- Medicine Charcot Reconstruction Utilizing the Plantar Plate: 4/9/02 Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Comminuted Fractures of The Talar Body: 4/18/02 Eastern Academy of Podiatric Medicine
- The Use of Infrared Thermal Imaging to Monitor Temperature Changes During Pedal Osseous Procedures: 5/10/02 Presented by Heiko Adams, DPM at Ohio Podiatric Medical Association Annual Meeting
- Ewing's Sarcoma of the Calcaneus: 8/02 Eastern Academy of Podiatric Medicine Mtg.
- Preparing Residents for the Business of Practice: 2/03 Presented by Lawrence DiDomenico, DPM FACFAS, at American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons' Annual Meeting
- Treatment of the Diabetic Foot: 2/06 Wound and Ostomy Conference Saints Mary and Elizabeth Hospital
- Care of the Diabetic Foot: 3/24/09 Northcrest Diabetic Support Group Meeting
Hunting, Fishing, Reading, Collegiate Sports, Civil War History
Our staff of medical assistants, LPNS, and front office staff stand ready to help you in any way possible to help you get back on your feet as soon as possible and make your experience here a pleasant one.
Rebecca is our only transplant. A native of Alabama, she joined the practice in 2011 and brings to us 7 years of previous experience in medical assisting. Her excellent bedside manner has always been a hit with the patients, and has been known to calm a few nerves when procedures are recommended, and performed, in the office. Her other responsibilities include the scheduling of tests and outpatient surgical procedures and working with insurance companies.